What I’d like to do today:
1. Vacuum the house, mop the floors, scrub the bathroom, and de-clutter.
2. Go to Bon Ton with my $10 off $10 coupon and get new underwear and a pair of sandals.
3. Wash and wax the car.
4. Clean and peel the oranges so they’re ready to eat.
5. Write, write, write.
And the reality:
I know I’m in way too much pain from the last two days and I will only be able to do my normal daily cleaning of dishes and scooping the cat litter and a load of laundry.
I don’t have the energy or the money to go to Bon Ton so that’s not going to happen either.
Wash and wax the car. Only in my dreams today.
I might be able to get to the oranges later on.
I am writing now, but I would like to write more on my fiction endeavor. Considering I’ve been up since 5:00 am in major pain and my eyes are crossing while I’m writing this, that probably won’t happen either.
I know I need to rest all day today. The past two days were hard on me. I didn’t do anything strenuous but I feel like I pushed a bus uphill twenty miles. My whole body is aching like a toothache and I am so very tired. I can barely keep my eyes open right now.
I was going to wait until later to do my blog, but later might not work today. I have a feeling once I finally get to sleep I’m going to sleep straight through until tomorrow.
Today I’m grateful for:
1. I don’t have to be anywhere today.
2. My blog is done early.
3. I can hear people when they call again because of my new half-priced blue tooth.