Dave Walker at http://fromthefogblog.wordpress.com
Shaungibson at http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com
for nominating me for this award on March 17, 2013. These two gentlemen are truly amazing and inspire me more than they will ever realize. I hope it’s ok that I combine the two awards.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
7 things about me:
1. I was a banker before I became disabled.
2. My dream goal back then was to be a CPA. (certified public accountant)
3. My new goal is to write a memoir of my life.
4. My first car was a 1972 Datsun B210 and it was turquoise.
5. I love cats and can meow just like them.
6. Big Bang Theory is my favorite sitcom and the only new one I watch.
7. My favorite author is Melody Carlson.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award:
These are all people who are very inspirational to me. Please accept this award from me and no stress if you can’t meet the requirements I still want you to have the award.
1. Lauren’s story
2. 1000 Single Days
4. Steven Cottingham
6. Kurt Rees
7. Pocketful of Sugar
8. What tomorrow might bring…!?
9. Immature Fruit
10. The War in my Brain
11. Belle Grove Plantation Bed & Breakfast
12. Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities and Remaining Sane Blog
13. Power of PIES
14. The Change Explained
15. Ray Ferrer – Emotion on Canvas
Check these people out, their blogs are awesome. Once again thank you Shaun and Dave for nominating me for this award.